Continue Your Education from Home!
We are committed to continuing to provide instruction to our students. If you’re currently enrolled with Pulaski County Adult Education, or were enrolled last school year (2018-2019), you’re invited to participate in ‘Distance Learning’!
To learn more, fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you!
Assistance with Internet Access:
- Comcast– Free Internet Essentials for 2 months for eligible families until June 30.
- Spectrum Internet– Free internet & WiFi for 2 months if enrolled by June 30th.
- Cox Communications– Offers Connect2Compete affordable internet program, but your household must have at least one K-12 student and participate in a government assistance program. Through June 30, Cox will not terminate service and will waive late fees. Discounted, refurbished equipment is also available through their PCs for People.
- AT&T– ‘Access from AT&T’ for eligible families, including free installation and in-home Wi-Fi, no annual contract, and no deposit for $10/month. They are also waiving late fees and overage charges through June 30, if you notify them..
- Suddenlink– Free Altice Advantage 30 Mbps broadband with a discounted installation fee until June 30th for households with K-12 and/or college students, then $14.99/month.
- Arkansas Covid-19 Food Access: School meals, Food Pantries and Community Meals
- The City of Little Rock provides meals to go to anyone 18 & under on weekdays. Find more information here.
- Central Arkansas COVID-19 Food Access Guide for Students and Families
- LR Interfaith Food Security & Worker Relief Initiative Request for Assistance
- The USDA National Hunger Hotline can help anyone seeking food assistance.
Arkansas Revenue Dept. Services/MyDMV – Available online services include registering a vehicle, ordering a replacement driver’s license, and ordering a personalized license plate along with many additional services.
Temporary Unemployment Claims Hotlines: 1-844-908-2187 or 501-534-6304
New Arkansas Unemployment Website- for federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) here seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can also file by calling 1- 844-908-2178 between 6 a.m. – 4 p.m. This is a federal program for people who are not eligible for regular state unemployment benefits, extended benefits or Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation, and are unemployed, partially unemployed, or unable to work due to COVID-19. This includes:
- -Self-employed workers
- -Independent contractors
- -Non-profit employees
- -Gig economy workers
- -Individuals working for employers exempt from the regular UI program
- -Part-time workers without enough work history to qualify for regular UI benefits
- -Individuals impacted by COVID-19 but not eligible for regular UI benefits due to a prior disqualification
IRS Free Tax Filing Options Both federal and Arkansas State tax filing deadlines were extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020. Depending on your income, you may qualify for free tax filing services via
Per the direction of the Governor of Arkansas, all Pulaski County Adult Education sites have now been closed until the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
We are working to provide online ‘Distance Learning’ for current students. If you have already enrolled with Pulaski County Adult Education and are interested in continuing your education online, please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and updates on the Covid-19 response, please visit the Pulaski County Special School District’s website here.
Please note that ALL Pulaski County Adult Education classes will be closed beginning Friday, March 13, due to Covid-19. We will post a follow up when classes are allowed to reopen.
Please note that all Pulaski County Adult Education sites will be closed on Monday, January 20th, in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Adult education graduation will take place on June 4, 2020.
Students and instructors enjoyed a holiday party today at our adult education site located inside the Indian Hills Goodwill! Please remember that all sites will be closed from Monday, December 23, through Monday, January 6!
Lisa Armstrong with Pulaski County Adult Education will have an informational table at the William F. Laman Public Library at 2801 Orange Street in North Little Rock next Friday, December 6, from 10 A.M.-12 P.M.
Stop by and find out more about the free educational programs we offer!