Get your GED in 3 months or less with the following process:
- Go to your local Pulaski County Adult Education Center
- Sign up and take the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) tests
- Based on your test results, you will either be able to take the GED-Ready tests, or may have to take up to 40 hours of coursework.
- You will be post-tested at the end of 30-40 hours of coursework.
- Take all 4 GED-Ready tests with a score of 145 or better.
- Once GED-Ready tests are passed, you can schedule the GED tests. These must be taken at the main Adult Education Center at 4424 Highway 161, Harris Annex.
Questions? Call 501-945-6055 or 501-392-0343.