What is the E & T program and how can it help me?
Employment and Training
The E & T (Employment and Training) Program helps Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients find a job or to receive education and training that can lead to a job.
Are you eligible for SNAP?
In order to participate in the E & T Program, you must be eligible or you are already receiving SNAP benefits. To see if you are eligible for SNAP benefits, go to your county office or to the SNAP website: www.access.arkansas.gov.
How to use Access Arkansas
- Go to www.access.arkansas.gov
- To see if you are eligible for SNAP, click “Am I Eligible?”
- To apply for SNAP benefits, click “New User” and create an account
- General Education Diploma (GED)
- Independent Job Search and Job Search Training
- Employment Counseling
- Basic Skills Training
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Occupational Skills Training
- Post-Secondary Vocational Training
- On-the-Job Training
The E&T Program will provide some travel reimbursement and certain education-related expenses.
To learn more about the SNAP/E&T in your area, contact Christi Gillmore at (501) 945-6055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org